Suffering with joint pains in shoulders, knees, difficulty in walking, tiredness and fever. Elevated uric acid and ESR even after taking medicines. Suggestion?

Helo Sir My name is Ali ..... My mother suffering born pain ...she feeling pain in joints specially in knees, sholder joints and back born even she can not walk for 2 or 3 mints she feel pain and tired and then temperature level increase due to pains. by medical reports her E.S.R level is 50 to 60 mm/hr and Uric acid is 6.5 we consult Arthopedic Doctors but still same condition.. Kindly tell me what is ESR and why such things are going on also suggest best for her and diets she is using daily Taps for Blood Pressure (Blokium DIU 50) , Uric acid Zalorik Thank you in Anticipation Ali bhatti
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012