Suffering with jock itch, no improvement with medicines. Do not bath after workout. Could that be causing deterioration?

I have jock itch but when I look in the mirror I see a dark patch of skin forming on my upper thigh and my scrtum and anal region. I just started medication my doctor prescribed me to take four months ago but was not good with using the medication until now. I always sweat alot when I workout in the gym four to five days a week and do not shower sometimes until the next day. I think that has contributed to the flare ups.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012