Suffering with intermittent anxiety, heaviness in chest, eases with lorazopam. Tips to gradually withdraw the medicine?

i am 70 years old.had been suffering from intermittent anxiety/sress.had been taking for last 25-30 yrs one or other benevery night like diazapam,lorazopam,alprozam etc.Since early october have been suffering from moderate anxiety,gloom,melancholy with a heaviness in chest region.lorazopam 1 mg morning and in the evening gi8ves substantial relief i feel good & cheerful.i am also started homeopathic treament who wish me to continue allopathic medicines i.e lorazapam till i begin to feel better.i wish to how long one can continue taking lorazopam & how to leave it gradually at a a later stage thanks pbhalla
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012