Suffering with intense stomach pain with nausea regularly. What is the cause and remedy?

I am 33yrs old a female.all my life i have had a bad stomach .noone ever did tests they just said i had ibs or spasmatic stomach.well now im older im in so much pain most days that i think about ending myself lifestyles.every morning as soon as i open my eyes im sick on my stomach and severel onauseated sonetimes i can deal with it and others i think im dying im in so much pain my grandma says i have diverticulitis .please b help me
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012