Suffering with innercticial cystitus, fibromyalgia, dyastasis synthisus pubis. Treatment?

13 years ago I gave birth to my first child and suffered severe nerve damage. 3 months later an x-ray showed a gap in my pelvis , the tendon had torn. My mother-in-law found information that called it dyastasis synthisus pubis . I now have innercticial cystitus, and fibromyalgia . is there any information about this for me to share with my latest Dr.? I need knowledgable information and understanding so I can be treated correctly and have the recognition that I deserve as a patient seeking help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013