Suffering with initial stage of lumbar canal stenosis, have acidity after taking Thioceclo, Carnisure, Pantocid d, pain and swelling after calcium and vitamin injections. How can I relieve this?

Hello doctor, I am a 20 yr old girl and I am suffering from Lumbar canal stenosis of initial stage. The doctor has given me three medicines THIOCECLO,CARNISURE and PANTOCID D and along with these I am given calcium and vitamins injections alternatively for 10 days. I would like to take your sincere advice on this and also if the above medicines are good for me because I am starting to have acidity problems because the medicines are hard. Also the vitamins injections are really painful and caused a little swelling the last time I had them.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.You are undergoing the conservative therapy for lumbar stenosis. Usually Physical therapy muscle relaxants and analgesics like thioceclo Carnisure for increasing muscle mass and reducing fatigue is given as conservative therapy.You should take thioceclo only after proper meals otherwise it causes gastric irritation and heart burn.Pantocid D should be taken 1 to half hour before meals.If not helping again then consult your doctor to change the medication.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.