Suffering with impetigo on face. Will toothpaste help in curing it?

hi i have recently just caught a rash on my face called impetigo and ive been hearing lots of ways to treat with it, i heard there is a cream for it but i have not been out because i am so embarrassed about it and dont want anyone to see me, so i looked up on google to find if their was any home treatments and found out that toothpast was mainly used, i am not sure wether this will work.... so will toothpaste work on an impetigo infection?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012