Suffering with hypothyroidism, difficulty in conceiving due ti implantation problems. Help?

Hello. I am a 29 year female suffering from hypothyroidisim since the age of 13 years. Basically auto imune thyrodities with no family history. Have been on eltroxin 100 mcg recently the dose is 125 mcg. Recent reports show a low TSH with normal T3 T4 and very high anti thyroid antibodies . I am trying to conceive since last 2 years (married since 3 years) but all to its in-vain. Went for atleast 10 cycles of IUI but nothing is positive till date. Doctor says their is a problem in implantation which may be because of thyroid problems. Kindly help me with the solution to the problem.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013