Suffering with hypothyroid, taking thyronorm, have lower back pain, vertigo feeling, unstable vision, continuous headache. Side effect of medicine?

Hi Doctor, I am rahul.. i m suffering from hypothyroid . My TSH level was 7.8 last one month back. On prescription of my doctor I started taking thyronorm 25 mcg. But for last few weeks, I am feeling pain in lower back, and vertigo kind of feeling. It seems as my vision is not stable and everything in moving. i used to feel like lost somewhere, feeling continuous headache & heaviness in mind & i m responding slowly for any thing. Please do let me know. Is it the side effect of medication. And what i do to get rid of this. Should I go for homeopathy??
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012