Suffering with hypothyroid, have sinus blockage during cold weather causing facial and eye swelling, no conversion of R4 to T3. Help?

Hi, I have hypothyroid . A new doctor, according to my bloodwork, has taken away my T3 and is lowering my T4. Now when it rains or any storm comes I have sinus blockage which causes face and eyes to swell and great fatigue . I am also finding that I can not loose weight and holding water around the midriff even though I take water pills (40 mg). I was told once when I olived in Florida,( now NJ), that my body does not convert T4 to T3. I have been depressed and frustrated for a year and have been to 2 doctors the last one being Dr. Christina Mitchel from Philadelphia. had blood tested again this morning for thyroid. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013