Suffering with hypothyroid, diabetes, sleep apnea, molluscus on arm spreading to chest. Will TCA kill the virus immediately?

i have severe case of molluscus. It started on my right arm . Within 3 months it spread to my chest, abdomen, back and thighs. I am also suffering from HypoThyroid , Diabetes Type 2, and Sleep Apnea . Two days ago my doctor has applied 50% TCA solution on the lesions. But some lesions are fully discolored black whereas some have small black dot on them. Why is it so? Should the entire lesion be covered with TCA? Also doea application of tca immediately kills the virus? Is it safe to touch the lesions now?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012