Suffering with hypertension, have rapid weight loss. CBP showed high triglycerides, VLDL count. What is the cause?

i am a 45 year old male. i am loosing weight rapidly. I am of 5 ft 6 and my average weight since i crossed 30 years was 64 kg. I went through a CBP and all readings were normal expect or high triglycerides and VLDL,. I am a hypertensive and i am on Metolar xr 100 mg once daily and storvas 10 mg once daily since the year 2004. I have an average appetite . why am i loosing weight? My email id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012