Suffering with high temperate after delivering a baby. Had urine infection. What can help?

Hello Doctor, My sister is suffering with a temperate 102 degrees everything day after giving birth to baby boy. It is almost more than 55 days back she gave birth to baby body. We took her to the hospital and did all necessary checks, doctor said there is some problem like urine infection, ovaris infection. She is using medicine for the same but still the fever is not controlled. Could you please help me how to approach further please. Appreciate your quick response. Thanks, Venkatesh
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013