Suffering with high blood sugar level. Which specialist in Islamabad can be consulted?

asslamoalikum.i am maryam. my mother is sugar patient.her sugar level is very high.please if you can tell me of specialist in islamabad, dat i visit personaly or any contact number of soon as possible. i shal be vry gratefull to you. sir i dnt hav any knowledge about how to pay online or i dnt hav any account so plz i request you dat is dere any other way to consult you.??? its not about money, i actually dnt know how to make online payments.kindly answer me plz.its for my mothers health.plz
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi Maryam
A high sugar could be dangerous at times - how high? What is the value - in numbers?
Is there ketone in urine?
At this time, do not waste your time and energy searching for ways to pay or doctor's phone - directly go the Government hospital in your area and get your mother admitted immediately. There must be several there - Islamabad being the capital. Any medical college hospital will be good.. Delay may be dangerous and end in unconsciousness and complications.
In sha Allah, everything will be alright
Aalaikkum salaam
General & Family Physician Dr. A K M Wasim Rahman's  Response
Dear mano I cant give here any specific name or something like that. You can check my profile where you will find my website address go there and contact me. Then I can give you the answer of your question.
Thanks for approaching us.