Suffering with high BP, frequent urination. History of surgery for large intestine and bag removal. What is the cause?

Hi my name is jamie michael stine i have a lot of medical promblems i have had my hole large intastine removed back 2004 and i had my small tastine hokked up to my atum and i was still on my bag back 2004 and halloween of 2008 the removed the bag so i can go to the batroom normal and i have high blood pressure/fast hfd And now i am peeing alot and i do not no of this is gallbaldee prombleam
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Urologist 's  Response
You are suffering from urine problem and it is related to urinary bladder and not gall bladder. You have not metioned your age and if you are a diabetic. Check your urine for any signs of infection. If there is infection then it needs to be treated with sensitive antibiotics.
If you are more than 50 year old there is a possibility of prostatic enlargement which can cause urinary problem. Get an ultrasound of the abdomen. Visit a urologist.