Suffering with high BP and anxiety, trying to lose weight. Taking Buspar, Norvasc. Can I take Oxy elite pro with these medicines?

I am a 26 year old female. I weight 205lbs and I 5 foot 2inches. I recently began taking buspar 7.5mg for anxiety and Norvasc 5mg for blood pressure before the medication highest recorded reading was 155/95 and now on norvasc I average about 120/80. I have only been on these meds for about 2 months. I am trying to lose weight exercising and dieting I have only lost 4lbs in 3 months. I would like to try a diet drug calledOXY Elite Pro, can I mix buspar and norvasc with this drug? Here are the ingredients : OxyELITE Pro Nutrition Label Serving Size1Capsule Servings Per Container 90 Proprietary Blend 119.5 mg Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract, Bacopa (Leaf) (Bacopa Monnieri) Extract, 1,3- Dimethylamylamine HCL, Cirsium Oligophyllum (Plant) Extract, Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Johimbe) Bark Extract (Contains Rauwolscine HCL) Caffeine 100mg
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012