Suffering with high BP, CAD, diabetes, on glimestar M1, glucometer shows elevated readings. Is it due to sustained release nature of medicine?

I.m 71 yrs old male, suffering from high BP , CAD and Diabetes type 2, for which I have been prescribed Glimestar M1 twice a day.the first tab I take with my refreshment at about 10 AM and the second with my dinner at 7 PM. My glucometer readings for fasting blood sugar is 112 and PP 192 which I find on higher side.Is it because of sustained release nature of medicine? Pl. advise and thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012