Suffering with hiatal hernia, have intermittent bouts of stomach pain above belly button, breathing difficulty, contraction feeling. Related?

I have been having on n off bouts of stomach pain that s seems to be located around or just above my belly button.the pain is so severe at times im unable to move, hurts to breath, feels like ive been punched in the stomach by the strongest person, almost like a contraction feeling....I have had an iud removed but that was not the problem. I do have a hiatal hernia , and get sick most mornings with a foamy vomit . im not sure if all this is related.,but I feel like im falling apart or dying. my stomach has a constant bloat to it, which hurts..if you can give any advice it will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013