Suffering with hemorrhoids, intense pain, dab of light blood on tissue after wiping. Treatment?

I get a embarrassed about this sort of medical topic and, I ve never told anyone out side my family before. So this is the first time I ve ever told anyone. I really want help, my problem has gone on long enough. It s preventing me from going out side and enjoying my life. Am 24 year old guy by the way. It s been nearly 4 and half years since I last went out. My problem is that, am suffering from hemeroids if that s spelt correctly. At certain points when I go the toilet, sometimes it s real hard. It s hard that when I eventually go, I feel some pain afterwards also with a dab of light blood on the toilet tissue after I had wiped myself. I once a few years ago struggled to go, it was that bad I fell to the floor in tears and was vomiting with poop out of my mouth. I was a kid back then still at school. Now that am 24 am actually starting to go again it s not that bad but the problem is still present. I can never go outside any more I ve always had to stay at home in case the painful experience happens again and have a toilet close by to me. Please if anyone can give me some advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012