Suffering with heavy vaginal discharge, no improvement with medicines. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi I have been to the doctors several times for a yeast infection I ve tried cream an pills an nuthn seems to work so I tried home remedies like acv nuthn seems to work but everytime me n my boyfriend has sex a white thick clumpy jus ugly discharge is all over his penis an his pubs an his balls an when we get done its usually all over the bed an bottom of my vagina idk wat is wrong an we use condoms
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012