Suffering with heaviness in stomach, indigestion, have loose motions on taking Motelium. What should be done?

I am suffering from digestive problem from past 8 years .later on due some medicine Loose motion started. Dairrhea CONTINUED FOR 2-4 MONTHS.Because of this it makes me weak physically. Medicine : Librex and omeprazole 20mg after 2 years another doctor suggested colofac (mebverine 135) and omeprazole 20mg after using this loose motion stoped. I feel heaviness in stomach ,food is not digested completely and remain in stomach for hours . Doctor has suggested Motelium ,it helps in digesting food but problem is it causes loose motion. Kindly help me in suggesting medicine for controlling loose motion which can be taken along with motelium .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012