Suffering with heart beat abnormalities, high BP, increased weakness, heaviness in chest, on medications. Further treatment required?

hello I am from nepal, age 36, suffering from heart beat abnormalities and high blood pressure . i feel weak even with regular diet . i am a trekking guide. does the high altitude effect me if I go such places? I have to go up to 5000 meter. i am using atenol 50 and losap 50 regularly. i feel something heavy in my chest always. do i need further medical assistance? what an i do if urgently i become serious?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012