Suffering with harsh side effects of Norvasc prescribed for BP. Steps to withdraw it?

Iv been taking norvasc and metopolo for blood pressure. I m getting sick from these Meds. I need to k ow how to get off the norvasc safely because Ive got all the symptoms of side effects of norvasc and it s dibilitating my life. I can t do anything. I guess I m going to have to call my doctor Monday and get appt to talk to him about this but I feel like i m losing my mind but I really know I m not. That s how bad the side effects are. It took me some time to. Realize it must be the medicines but I have diabetes 2 also and I thought it was that but thru diet I got that under control and I m still sick. Finally I look up the this web site for answers and I have about 15 of the side effects of norvasc. I just wNt my doctor to believe me and not think I m going crazy. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012