Suffering with harpic zoster since a long time. What treatment should be taken?

Hello doctor, Greetings. I am Jobin, from India, love to talk and hear to you for the concerning query. Couple of people around me are suffering from Harpic Joster since long time (more than 5 years). One person is 34 yrs old and another 60 yrs old. They had gone thru treatment as they could. Since both of them are finacially weak, they could not carry tests in big Hospitals . Symtoms: 1. itching, 2. severe pain, 3. develop wounds, 4. wounds turned into scars.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012