Suffering with hair loss, difficulty in regulating body temperature, fluctuating weight, frequent bowel movements, tests showed elevated WBC. Cause?

Hi, I am a 31 year old african american female. My symptoms are as follows: hair loss , problems with regulating body temp-I m always hot and sweaty, frequent changes and weight, frequent bowl movements. I ve seen my MD. She initially tested me for any thyroid problems, but all tests came back normal. Except for my white blood count. Over the past 10, those numbers have been gradually increasing. She referred me to a hematologist . In the meantime, I would I ve I ve been doing my own research and I keep coming up with the same cause but I don t think it it s right do I m just
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer