Suffering with gynaecomastia. Can gynaecomastia be cured with medicine?

Very good afternoon. I am writing here with highest hope. This is Sahadat from Bangladesh. I am a civil servant under Bangladesh Civil Service. I am 30 years old. I have been suffering for gyneacomastia for 12 years. I am married for the last 7 years and currently my wife is pregnant. Her EDD on next month. I have taken homeopathy for the last two years but it did not develop at all. I did not take any medical test till now and also treatment is in Bangladesh is not up to the mark so I decided to come in India soon. First of all you look my gynaecomastia photograph then evaluate, I attached here to show you. I have some questions to you, would u b kind enough please answer: 1. Do you think that gynaecomastia can remove by medicine (basically in my age) 2. I heard that in India there are some hospital or clinic ( Endocrinology department) , they look after the patient by making medicine specially for the patient. Is it true? 3. Could any of you please help me from Indian part? I contacted to some surgeons in India. They told me that for gynaecomastia only treatment is operative. I am really in confusion. What should I do? I actually want to avoid surgery. Would you be kind enough please help me. Could you please help me, Sir?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013