Suffering with gland TB in neck, have stopped taking medicines. What are the risks?

Hello Sir, My mom 54 yrs old, is suffering from gland TB. just on the right neck . she was taking her med since December 12 2011. and her doctor said that she should take her med for nine months and it will end on September 2012. and the doctor said that she should not missed taking it. but the problem is, she stop taking her med for a couple of weeks till now. i m so afraid for what is possible result of this.. what should i do? thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012