Suffering with gastrointestinal avm, blockages in legs, cannot be given plavix due to bleeding problem. Suggestion?

hello ,i hope you can help me understand my husbands illness . he has gastrointestinal avm, since 2003 but we just recently found out the name of his illness. he s had about 45 to 50 pint s of blood over the years.the doctors carterize the viens and give him blood and send him on his way, they say that s all they can do. he also has blockages in both leg s they can t give him plavix because it will cause him to bleed . any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012