Suffering with gas, difficulty in motions. No relief with omex. Help?

hello doctor, my stomach always filled with gas, one of the doctor advised me to take omex tablet.But, this tablet didn t give me permanent relief. it will works for 2-3 days, again the gas filled in stomach. i have trouble letting out the gas and stool . stool and gas mixs feels hard to let out at some time. stomach looks always big due to gas. i am not satified with letting stool out each day(thinking for going again). help will be highly appreciated thanks in advance. -Amjathk
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013