Suffering with folliculitis, have abscess in neck, no relief with antibiotics. What should be done?

Hi .. I am a male and 24 Yrs old. I have been having FOLLICULITIS (As doctors suggested during my last surgical procedure under my armpit just few days back) Now few days before i again had this kind of abscess at my neck . This is happening frequently and often after i took isotretinoin for 6 months last year. The problem is everytime i visit doctor they says it is normal and prescribes amoxcyllin + clevaunic acid which is not happening to be working anymore. Please suggest as it grows upto 2-3 cms in just 3-4 days and very painful.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012