Suffering with flu, hyperventilation on face, legs with numbness during and post vomiting. Alarming?

I have the flu , when I was vomiting I started to hyperventilate a bit, causing my face, legs ( from the knees down), and arms ( from the elbows down) to get tingly and slightly numb. However, its at least 12 hours since I last threw up and I m still having tingling in my face and arms and legs. (I have been cautiously eating crackers, Gatorade, and chicken soup, so it s not from hunger) I m wondering if I should see my doctor, or if it will go away.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012