Suffering with flu, cold and sore throat, acne on face, sweat and shivers. Why?

Hello, recently i have been suffering through the flu/ cold and a sore throat . But worst of all, yesterday before i went to bed (same routine, same face wash, same bed and pj s) and id also like to add that i am a 16 year old male who had mild acne on my face. After my nights sleep i awoke early in the morning in a pool of sweat and shivers .... When i finally calmed down i got up and looked in the mirror to find that my face and full body (back, chest, arms, legs, butt,and ears were covered in red spots resembling my acne, i also found that they contained white puss (just like my acne). All these red spots on my body keep spreading (rapidly) and itch like crazy! Please help me :(
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013