Suffering with fibromyalgia, interstitial cystitis. Severe bladder, body pain. How to get pain relief?

I have been suffering with fibromyalgia along with ic for years and my pain level has ruined my life, however the doctors are uncomfortable giving pain medication .I am becoming suicidal due to the bladder and body pain.What can I do about this. I am 65 yrs old ,they worry about dependency but I would gladly be addicted to something that allows me to live a somewhat normal life as opposed to being addicted to pain and bedridden and depressed the rest of my life, it has already cost me my marriage.Can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013