Suffering with fibromyalgia, have consistently swollen ankles, joint pains. No improvement with Lyrica, ibuprofen. What can be done?

I have swollen ankles, about two weeks ago, I went to urgent care in my doctor´s office thinking i was sick since all my joints were hurting and I thought I was coming down with the flu . I do suffer from Fibromyalgia and the P.A. onsite mentioned it was just a flare up from my Fibromyalgia since i had been under alot of stress . she prescribed Lyrica , which I had never taken. It took a few days and several doses of Lyrica and Ibuprofen for the aches to go somewhat away. However, my ankles still have not recuperate 100%. I also still have pain in my joints, seems like the joint pain si concentrated in my hands and feet. what can it be?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012