Suffering with eye infection. On ocupol-d. Why is there eye itching?

Good aftrnun sir, i m 23+. I m suffering with eye infection from last 3 to 4 years. I consult many dr. but not get better aur proper response from there.But from last 2 years ,when i consult a dr. they recommend me ocupol-d( antibiotic eye ointment).But now on 29.09.12 when I consult a doctor he recomend me eye-mist,occupol D.and tells long term occupol D may cause motia. But while using this medicines i got my eyes and face swalloed and got itching near by my eyes. Please suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012