Suffering with excessive tiredness, abdominal pain, gastric problems. History of surgery for hydrocele, inguinal hernia, testes removal. Remedy?

I have done inguinal hernia , hydrocele treatment and removal of testes which was present in the stomach right from my birth surgery a year back. Am feeling excessive tired for the past two months. There is a pain in my abdomen as well. I am not able to work whole day, am getting tired at every evening. My diet is usually fruits and am having gastric problems also. could any one suggest me a solution?????
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012