Suffering with erectile dysfunction, weaning off cigarettes, taking cialis but in vain. Root cause?

I am suffering from Ed. Went to a urologist and testerone is normal. Have been taking cialis but noticing a somewhat diminishing effect. Was a heavy smoker and I am now weaning myself off cigs. I also read about porn induced Ed which I feel could be an issue. I really want to treat the problem and don t want to be on cialis for the rest of my life. I am 38 years old and feel that many urologists would rather have you hooked on cialis rather than getting to the root of the problem. What is the likelihood of this being porn induced vs smoking . Any ideas on someone I could speak with who will really delve into the cause of this issue
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013