Suffering with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, prescribed alprax. Right medicine?

I am 31 yrs, and my wife 28yrs, We got married 2 months before. I had very excessive masturbation 6 yrs( up to 2006) before. From 2006 i never did masturbation, completely stopped. After 2006 onwards, i faced so many problems, 1) discharging semen during sleep 5 or 7 times in a week.etc. I disturbed totally because of this.. Lot of stress and anxiety there because of excessive masturbation. I got information from web, if i do perfect intercourse with my wife, my problems will get off. I did intercourse with my wife 3 times so far, when ever i insert penis and do foreplay with in 15 sec or 30 sec, semen discharging. I am not enjoying much sex because of semen discharging with in 30 sec.. Please give reply to my email adress with full details I met one sex specialist for this, he prescribed Alprax , 0.25 mg & Fludac; He told me to take Alprax before 1 hour when plan for sex. My case related to Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation? What about my Nervous system? Is it correct medicenes?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013