Suffering with erectile dysfunction, dry penis head causing difficulty in retraction, normal cystoscopy results, STD ruled out. Cause?

hi ....good morning... my name is ani currently im in australia...its been 5 yrs im happly married in australia...everything was fine ..but recently i noticed theres some problem with my sexual life...i dont know wat it is... let me explain. last month while was making love with my wife. i had a soft erection , i thought i was tired so couldnt carry one..after few dayz. i realize the same. while checking internet some one post same problem as me, and it sayz its erectile dysfunction ,....i dotn even know am i suffering from that disease ... now im feeling pain inside then i talk with my doctor ..he advice me to do cystoscopy ..i have done that too..he couldnt find anything inside that...he said its irritation in urethra , drinking lots of water will solve it..but still same... ..i have checked all my blood and urine.. i have done UTI check..but all my reports are STD penis head is too dry and i cant pull back my foreskin its tight.. i dont know wat to do now... please help me.... i will be looking forward for your email... thanks a lot anil
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012