Suffering with epileptic attacks, no occurrences while on medicines, advised maintaining abstinence. Is there any permanent solution?

My wife suffering to attacked of mirgi. since first time its was came in 18 feb. till date came 3-4 time. Medicine is also taking for this mirgi. once she forget to take medicine. she will b fine. once she forgot then get attacked. doctor told her dont take ralationship with relationship with ur husband next 2 yrs. is there any pertamenent solution for that attacked or we faced this situation in future. her medical report is normal. pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012