Suffering with epilepsy, has fits in sleep, low memory power. Treatment advise?

Hi the query isnt for my self, but could really do with some advice, before my mum ends up extremly ill My sister is 22 but in reality she is 10/11 We cant leave her on her own, if we do she would end up doing something like leaving the gas on blah blah! She constantly writes things down over and over the same thing, If some one borrows money for example she will write it down in her bedroom on at least 3 /4 different things. She also goes through fazes where she will just sit in her room and rip things up sometimes important things. She asks the same qustions as least 5-6 times in one day, { really poitless things aswell} wont leave my mums side follows her absoulty everywhere - My mum has no life, docstors say there is nothign wrong with her apart from her having epilepsy { sorry if spely wrong} She has fits in her sleep the list goes on
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer