Suffering with epilepsy form long term, on epilex chrono 300, trying to conceive. Will it harm the baby?

Hi Sir I m suffering from epileptic problem since 7 to 8 years.I m taking Epilex Chorono 300(1 morg &1 evg) since 2005. In 2007 Doctor reduced my dosage to 200 they they told me to stop the medicine. After that I had savior attacks almost 4 to 5 times.Again I started Epilex chrono 300. Now I m planning for a baby, Is there any side effects on my baby from this medicine? Please guide me I m sooooooo worried about this. Regards, XYZ.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012