Suffering with eosinophilia, have breathing problems, temporary relief with medicines. Any home remedies?

Dear Doctor, i m suffering from eosinophilia of range 22% in my last blood test report...i hav been consulting my doctor regularly from the last year ..yet i m suffering from breathing problem but comparatively less than before.. According to the report,eosinophilia is bcoz of dust ..Whenever my dose complete i feel the same problem as before the treatment..especially at the night...i feel comfortable when tablets are with me.. In this disease we hav to live only with the help of tablets..??? or any other treatment ??? Plz Sir..suggest me with home care got frustrated of taking the tablets daily....
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012