Suffering with endometriosis, have severe bleeding, prescribed danazol. History of kidney chances. Am I nornal?

Does Danazol increase the risk of cancer? I have endometriosis . I was operated in the year 2009 and my right overy was removed. I hasd chocolate cyst with extensive adhesiolysis. I was treated with danazol after surgery. Condition improved. But during the last few monts I am experiencing heavy bleeding. my doctor has prescribed danazol-200. My mother died of kidney cancer . So I am afraid. Pl. help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013