Suffering with end stage liver disease, vomiting, nausea, had general malaise, abdominal pain. Help?

my husband suffers with end stage liver disease , he has fluid removed every Wednesday 8 litres to be exact, he got up about 2 0 clock this morning with vomiting and nausea , had general malaise during the day with chills, vomited around 4 pm, presently is feeling very cold and covered with a blanket has a temperature and is complaining with abdominal pains for the first time. What do i make of this condition?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013