Suffering with eczema on hands, bad skin breaks, spreading on to arms, fingers numb. Solution?

I suffer with eczema on my hands and constantly gets really bad that the skin breaks and takes months to heal. Cold weather obviously makes it worse as I can t get them warm. However, recently I ve noticed eczema like rash spreading up my arm and it s flared up on inside of elbows- this is rare. Also my hands are constantly purple from coldness and last night I had just 1 finger go white and numb, it then went blue, raynaurd s? These problems are new and becomming a problem, I m concerned there is something wrong. Other rashes/marks appearing on ither parts of my body too.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013