Suffering with ear pain, cerebral atrophy. No relief with medicines. Help?

My mother is suffering with Tmj Ear pain hi im prashant My mother is suffering with Tmj Ear pain i hope ull help me my mother aged 65 is suffering with cerebral atrophy since 18 month.her symptoms are severe ear pain .we have got done all the tests like (CTSCAN , PNSSCAN, MRI ) where the doctors found it was this problem. her MRI test contrast has Age related cerebral atrophy. she doesnt have memory loss nor recognizing problem nor speaking disorder everything was normal except for the severe pain frequently what r the medicines to be used for reducing her pain of severe pain in the inner ear can we r very much confused y shes undergoing such pain .can any tablets be given to her for treatment of diffuse cerebral atrophy. Mri brain study report (A small vascular loop is in contact with cisteranal portion of right 7th & 8th nerve complex with normal course , thickness, signal intensity of nerve complex) Currently taking medicine :- Pregabalin 75 mg, Mecozen plus , pacitane There is no effect of above medicine she having a pain as it is please suggest any other medicines so that she will get well soon looking forward for ur help thanking u
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012