Suffering with diverticulitis, pulling sensation in scrotum, fluttering in testicles. Cause?

hi, i am suffering from diverticulities and before had once an occasion of feeling like my left scrotum was being pulled in by a string. thats why we investigated and found out about diverticulitis . i still dont know how the two relate. now several years later i have this pulling sensation (pressure too) again but also it feels as if my left testicle is fluttering. its going on almost all day. left testicle feels sore also
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013