Suffering with diverticulitis, IBS, suffer with regular nausea. Taking medicines for acid reflux. What else can be done?

I have suffered with nausea for years everyday of my life. I take pills for acid reflux . have had many test and nothing shows up ... The Dr told me today he just doesn t know why I am this way everyday . I have been to a gaso DR also ..I eat very careful as I have diverticulitis and IBS ...and can t eat dairy ......I am at the end of my rope.. Please tell me what i can try .Lori
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013