Suffering with diabetes, level increases after lunch, have general and sexual weakness, on medicines. Opinion?

dear doc. i am suffering from diabeties type 2 since last 2 years,which is inherritant disease in fasting sugar level remain under controll,but sugar level increased after lunch only and reached upto 205.I am taking sitgliptin 50/mitformin HCL 500 mg once a day and mitformin 850 after dinner.there is also general and sexual age is 39 and weight is appx 60 KG.kindly exert your expert opinion.My last HBA1C was 6.9.Theanks.Qazafi Khan from pakistan. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012